Thursday, November 14, 2013

'A Junkie's Nightmare: Coming Clean' by Freddie Jay


Blurb:

I guess the title says a lot about the book but never has the phrase , you can't judge a book by its cover,been more fitting. This is book is about my life and while for many years I was, in fact, a junkie I'm also so much more. It's the story of a troubled boy raised in horrible conditions who becomes a true product of his environment , an environment filled with sex, drugs and even murder!

After my father was murdered by my brother in 1988 I would descend into an addiction that took my freedom, my dignity and nearly my life. Finally in 2007 I was delivered from the horrors of active addiction and have spent my time since carrying the message of hope to those still addicted realizing I could only keep what I had by helping others.

In the pages of this book you may see yourself or you may see someone you love but its a story you'll never forget!

Available on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GCIKNO2/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00GCIKNO2&linkCode=as2&tag=andsboorev-20


Currently rated 5 out of 5 stars!


About Freddie Jay

Biography Hi, I'm Freddie Jay, I'm from Baltimore Maryland and currently reside in Claymont Delaware. I've always had a passion for storytelling that goes back to my father telling me stories of gangster shootouts and the fifty foot monkey. My dad could tell a story like nobodies business and I came to love words and their power to transport me to another place. I started writing as a child but addiction would rob me of my creative ability for many years. In 2007 I cleaned up my act and wanted to help others who are addicted or those who love an addict so I started writing my story and that led to a series. please check out my books and if you contact me I promise to answer back.

Visit Freddie Jay's website for more information

Visit Freddie Jay's Amazon Author page for more from his Junkies series.

No comments:

Post a Comment