Friday, August 5, 2016

Meet Molly Jebber, author of Change of Heart

Molly Jebber is the author of CHANGE OF HEART, an Amish historical romance. Rated third on Publisher’s Weekly best reads list. She’s received widespread media coverage for her speaking engagements talking about the Amish, and providing events for writers on writing, marketing, and publishing throughout the U.S. Check her website for where she’ll be next. Her books have received widespread media coverage throughout the U.S., as well as her speaking engagements.



What started you on your writing journey?
My childhood imaginary friends, Bugs and Debbie. As an only child before my brother was born, Bugs was my little companion who got the blame for all the things I did wrong, and Debbie got all the credit for the things I did good. Mom laughed at my imaginary friends. Dad was a little worried about me. They were relieved when Bugs and Debbie went by the wayside when my brother, Mitch was born! With my imagination, my friends and family encouraged me to write, and I’ve always wanted to.

Has some place you have traveled inspired something in your writing?
I love visiting Amish towns and learning from them. They inspire me with their strong belief in God and focus on Him. I find their way of life fascinating. I enjoy shopping in their stores and seeing their handiwork. The quilts and other dry goods are beautiful.
What distracts you from writing the easiest?

My husband, Ed, suggesting we go to dinner or a movie. My daughter, Misty or my friends wanting me to go to lunch for a good gab session, movie, swimming or beach. Or reading a book from one of my favorite authors.

What kind of books do you enjoy reading? (Book recommendations very welcome!)
Devotional, Romance and Mysteries – I loved “Breathing on Her Own” by Rebecca Waters
Which character in your new release most interested you while you wrote? Why?
Becca – She’s kind, but speaks her mind. She’s got a large birthmark on her hand, but she doesn’t let it define her. She loves God and appreciates her Amish upbringing, but she struggles with how to react when she’s faced with difficult people and harrowing situations.
Click on a cover to find out more about one of Molly Jebber's books.




Her website is http://www.mollyjebber.com - Sign up for her newsletter for giveaways, where she’ll be touring and new release information.

https://www.facebook.com/molly.morrisjebber

https://twitter.com/mollymjebber

http://www.amazon.com/Molly-Jebber

No comments:

Post a Comment